ABOUT Elderly Gardens Care Centre
Elderly Gardens Care Center offers excellent care for our residents.
We strive to improve the levels of care we can offer your loved ones and exceed your expectations.
· To provide a warm, comfortable, safe and engaging home for permanent residents.
· To provide skilled medical care in a similarly respectful atmosphere to our Medicare residents.
· To provide adequate training, mentoring and recompense to our care giving staff to create job satisfaction.
· 24 hours care
· Day Care
· Medication on time
· Doctor on call
· 4 healthy meals a day
· Affordable charges
· We provide transport for check up at clinic or hospital
· Visiting hours 10.00am till 8.00pm
· Perform light-housekeeping, such as dusting, vacuuming, dishes.
· Check home for safety.
· Plan and prepare nutritious meals.
· Change bed linens and make bed
· Do laundry , client’s only
· Assist with bathing, such as bed bath, shower, or sponge bath.
· Assist with shampoo.
· Oral hygiene.
· Foot soaks.
· Provide nail filing.
· Skin care.
· Provide incontinent care including changing diapers.
· Assist with feeding, if needed.
· Assist or remind client to take medications.
· Take to MD appointments.
· Hospice care.
· Report to family or HOME CARE NETWORK any changes in client’s condition.
Assist with exercises as prescribed by in house Physical Therapist